What do u think about this

My sister and i have both been friend with a girl (sue) for 13 years. Well my sister had a baby shower sue was on time and stayed. i had my 1st shower she came at the end said hey and just left. Didnt bother coming to my 2nd babyshower. When my sisters daughter turned one Sue was there when my daughter turned one sue wasnt there when my sisters daughter turned 2 sue came when my daughter turned 2 she didnt come.. anyways i say all this bc my son is about to turn one and i dont feel that i should invite her.. is it fair if i dont? She also said she didnt have the gas money to drive to my daughters 2nd BUT YET RIGHT before my daughters birthday she went to a damn sex party which was the same amount of money it would have cost to come to my daughter bday....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I would invite her knowing she probaly wont show up...I take the way that causes the least amount of drama for me...
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 11:14 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Find a new friend, maybe your sister and this Sue person get along well together, don't take it personally.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Sounds like she (sue) likes your sister better, I wouldn't worry about inviting her or waste my time worrying and being upset over her. JMO...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:13 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• THAT DAM BITCH ! I WOULDNT HAVE ANY THANG TO DO WITH HER ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Sep. 25, 2009