Which one "ruins the sanctity of marriage" more would you say?

The two gay men that are married for most of their life, never cheating on each other, or a woman "separated" from her husband, but having sex with both him and her boyfriend and bringing a child into the mix, of which the paternity is unknown.

Think hard about this before you answer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Furthermore I would like for you to explain how if someone gets married outside of the church they are ruining the sanctity of marriage.
    Cheating on your spouse ruins the sanctity of marriage. I don't think being married in the church or by the state has any bearing on it. People who go to counseling before their marriage have a higher success rate for their marriage, but not all pre-marriage counseling services are done by the church. The only thing that shows me is people who are committed to WORKING on their relationship will succeed.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Both are wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• What about two people {{a man and woman}} living their lives according to God. Never cheating on each other and bringing kids into the world that are taught love and respect.

Anonymous

• or what about two gay men that are separated and cheating on the other. One is cheating with a woman and she brings a child in the world.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Both
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 11:15 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i believe the one about them cheating im sorry but i feel god gave us the option to make our own decision and whos to say something about somebody for marrying the one they love wether it be man or woman love is the most important thing thats what most people forget now a days
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 11:17 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I think divorce defiles the "sanctity" of marriage more than anything else.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:18 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• wow, didn`t realize they were that many homophobes in this site...for sure the woman doing both men at the same time. If you get married and bend the rule, you`re the one in the wrong. Who cares what u married.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• the woman who is fooling around while still married ruins the sanctity of marriage. as does divorce.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I have nothing against Gay couples, and think they should have more rights, and being a seperated women, I feel I have a pretty good view on this. Both are biblically wrong but I rather see a happy gay couple than a women spreading her stuff around town. She is still technically married, so its post seperation adultry, and its wrong.
    kelliduncan

Answer by kelliduncan at 11:21 AM on Sep. 25, 2009