Anyone know a free way to send a fax through e-mail or online?

Anyone know a free way to send a fax through e-mail or online? have important papers to send , but dont have a fax machine or access to one, I'm home alone with my dd, and new to the area.

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 11:17 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• you have to have a scanner on your printer to do so.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:21 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• If you have a scanner or printer and have dial up you can use your computer software that comes in most packages today.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:46 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• There are some on the computer, such as freefax.com, but do a Google search of free faxes. However, I could never get them to work. My reply always comes back as there is something wrong from the other end.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:16 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I have been looking for something that would let me send faxes as well... I do have a scanner and printer, but can't find anything I don't have to pay for... Please let me know if you do find any...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2009