how do you think our president and other world leaders will deal with Iran over their new findings re: nuclear

re: nuclear for warfare

misslj

Asked by misslj at 11:18 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• he'll vote "present"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Like the pansy ass he is
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:24 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Ok; way to avoid the rest of the question just so you can whine about Obama some more - that comes off so well educated!

To answer to OP: I think many other world leaders will either ignore it or will just ride along with whatever the UN decides...

As for our gov't; our hands are already pretty full. I think they'll talk big but in the end not do much of anything worth while.
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 12:29 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I agree with anon. He'll vote "present."
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 12:42 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I could careless beach call me unintelligent or what you must...im sick and tired of this clown show on the hill fed up..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Barry was twitching just reading the statement, prolly needs to change his undies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• tnmomofive - it's fine to be sick of him; but I'm going to assume the OP was looking for a conversation. And well she asked about world leaders possible response's; not just Obama's.

beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 3:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• The response from our president was to say "We will do whatever the UN says we should do." while England and France demanded inspections and sanctions. It was almost humurous that the leader of France sounded tougher than our own president.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• was almost humurous that the leader of France sounded tougher than our own president

SCARY...Obozo is in way waaaaay over his head
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• *sigh* just hand over the reins to the UN while we're at it...I have no problem listening to their opinions but must we follow them blindly?? End result was about what I figured...typical politicians...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 4:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2009