What do you call a person who is afraid to speak up?

Even when it means you getting screwed or being taken advantage of.

Just because we are too nice or don't like to start any problems or even make anyone else feel bad.

Well this is me...I don't like being this way but I don't like anyone upset with me therefore I just stay in my own little comfty world :(
I know that is not normal but this is the only way I feel comfortable.

Don't start none there won't be none...I guess.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I call those people not people from my family, lol. We are all loud and way too outspoken, and sometimes its not a good thing. I think the words for those people are push-overs, You just need to get some who-nads and say NO and say what you really want.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:27 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I read a great quote yesterday by Winston Churchill that said "If you have enemies it means you have stood up for something at sometime." I really like that. Those quiet people probably don't have any.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:27 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I am the same way. I call myself cowed and a wimp and a spineless eejit. LOL Take your pic, you can use my terms anytime!
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 11:38 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Shy and overly tolerant.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:47 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I call them "doormats" letting people walk all over them. That would be not me.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2009