Asian women hot just because they're Asian?

So I was reading about Dave Chappelle and found an article showing his Phillippino wife. A few white and black female readers commented that she was ugly and plain and that most ASian women are thought of as hot when in fact, they are not. Do you think this is true? Do some men just have Asian fetishes? I am half Chinese btw and I've had friends who've said I get hit on just because I'm Asian. My thought is that there are pretty and ugly women of all races!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There are some nice looking asians and some not. I am with you there is ugly people of all races but it is true guys will got for the asian bc it is different and bc all asians are short and skinny and jet black hair tan skin, but if you look at thier faces you will see that they are not all that hott, some look like crap.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:29 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• to me they all look the same, at least whites,blacks,mexicans you can tell apart...
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 11:30 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i agress i think there are ugly and pretty people of all ages im blonde and people say i get hit on just because of that but so i understand and i know alot of guys who dont like asian woman i guess it really depends on the guy but do have to admit alot of guys have a thing for asian women
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 11:31 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Whoa ilovenoah, racist much!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i agree i think there are ugly and pretty people of all races.
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 11:39 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• well there are ugly men and women in all races. Just cause one person finds someone ugly someone else finds that hot. We are all attractive to different things. I like tall men and hairy men make me gag. And personally I find asian men to be a turn off but find a tall, well built, bald black man hot.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• My DH has a thing for Asian women and red heads..men, go figure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Im half korean and black and I agree that there are ugly and pretty men and women but I disagree about all asians looking alike we all look different in every race.
    MamaGreene

Answer by MamaGreene at 2:55 AM on Sep. 26, 2009