Soon-to-be Ex just told me he's interested in somebody else.. WTF??

I'm in the process of buyin a house. I'm leaving my daughter's father but we still live together until Nov. when I'll be moving. We'v been sleeping in separate rooms for the past 3 months but he's been sleepin in bed w/me off & on for the past few weeks. He knows im leaving soon. He's verbally abusive & we hav tons of problems. Today he texts me & says "i want to tell u a lot of things but it seems like everytime i try u get mad & thnk I'm being mean", i said tell me what it is you need to tell me, if you'r interested in sombody else then oh well, it was gonna happen sooner or later so dont explain anything to me. He then text back saying, "good because there is & im ready to make these moves so I dont have to be at home unhappy & be somewhere with someone that will make me happy" then he txt again saying, "nobody needs to know my business so keep your mother shut!" Is it me or did he really need to tell me that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• OP
    **ooops, i meant to say he said "keep your mouth shut"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Ok, then don't play his games, get out asap, move on and forget about him, try and get as much custody as you can and start a new life with u and your child. Be picky who you let in yourlives in the future.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:39 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• sounds like he may be trying to make u jealous unless hes really that stupid
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 11:40 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• yeah he's definitely playing games and trying to get a rise out of you.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 11:47 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• It seems contradicting to me that you told him to tell you...and now your mad that he did!
    Daksmommy

Answer by Daksmommy at 11:49 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I'd be helping him pack his trash bags so he could head over to his other woman's house to live off of her and make her unhappy. Don't put up with his crap. That was unnecessary and just unkind of him to say that. His confession was to make him feel better and without concern for your feelings. He's a jerk.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:50 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• OP
    The othr day we got into a huge fight about the house being messy (its hard to keep it spotless with 2 kids running around-especially a 1 yr old) & one thing led to another & he starts dogging me out saying things like "you're a fat slob & you're ugly. You wont be able to keep a man & you need a man because all you do is cry all the damn time, you're a cry baby" I told him he was making himself sound stupid, then he tells me "no YOU'RE stupid, you look stupid, you act stupid" then i turnd around to go bak into my rm & he yells at me saying "yea take your fat ass in your room and cry like you always do". Ok so the next day i didn't speak to him at all. didnt even look at him. then he comes in my rm after i fell asleep, wakes me up & tells me that he's so sorry for sayin wat he said, that he was wrong, that he was just mad & he didnt mean any of it & that i'm not fat or ugly. Then he tellls me this today abt the other girl?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• again, he's just playing mind games. do what you gotta do and pay his childish actions absolutely NO mind, it'll drive him crazy.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 11:57 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• OP

I know he's verbally abusive, but im wondering is this stuff he's saying about wanting to be w/someone else another form of abuse?? Because it seems like it is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I'd by pass the SOON TO BE EX and go straight to him being an EX
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Sep. 25, 2009