How many true friends do you have?

We have a group of friends that we do things with all the time. Are they true friends I am not sure? Only one of them calls just to say hello, the others call when they want or need something. Are friends really worth all the drama and shit that goes along with it? Or should we just be content with our hubby and family?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I have 1 TRUE friend. But she has no kids and is not married so over the years our interests have changed but we still get together once a month for lunch. Other than that - I have to be content with Hubby and son. Everyone else seem's to be the drama filled selfish type you are talking about.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:40 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I don't really have true friends, the friends I do have live far from me, so I'm happy without the drama and just with my hubby, 1 year old and baby on the way.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:45 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I've got 1 true friend, one that I'm pretty close to and a Mom and sisters that I can confide in too. But really its just that one that I feel I can tell anything to. I depend a lot on my hubby because she is 5 hours away though. He's just not as understanding so I definately couldn't survive without my girls.
    Rowdyblues

Answer by Rowdyblues at 11:46 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I have 2 true friends. We dont get to hang out much because one has two kids and the other has none, but works and i have my daughter. I know they are the two people I can always count on other than hubby.

I am content with hubby and my daughter, but sometimes I just need some time to sit back and talk to some girl friends and relax.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:07 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Id say two but neither of them live close. We are all in different states. Havent seen them in years.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:21 PM on Sep. 25, 2009