Now that they are out doing things with their friends.

What do you do with your time. On the weekends and such. It seems that DS 16 is always out and about. Just wondering what you moms do now that your teens have their own lives.

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 11:41 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I actually get to miss out on the peace and quiet. I now have a toddler in the house :( sigh. But then again, my teenager still likes mom/daughter time so we get to do cool things together too!
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 12:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Mine don't go out that much with friends. They usually work on weekends and if they have time off we do something as a family. When they're working hubby and I usually go out to eat and go to a movie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Welcome to the beginnings of empty nest syndrom! lol. I took have teen children, who enjoy going out with their friends and Im still working on the "ok what do I do now". Its tough, when your use to "have to stay home with your kids" and now you have all this free time. I started to work out 3 times a week and my husband and I go out to dinner and with friends, a lot more now.
    It takes a while to readjust. Im still working on it myself!
    momsbreak5654

Answer by momsbreak5654 at 5:08 AM on Sep. 26, 2009