What's your idea of a "perfect" store fitting room?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• room enough to fit a stroller in honestly i swear thats why so manny moms look frumpy someitmes we can never get a strolelr in the dressing room and a place thats semi private that i can have hubs come in and look at the outfit but so i dont have to sow it off to the whole store what if somethign unflattering is showing that he notices that i dont i really dont think the hwole store needs to see that
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 12:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• big enough to have a bench and several hooks plus at least two mirrors.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:44 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Thanks for the opinion. OP

Answered at 11:44 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 by:

pagir...

big enough to have a bench and several hooks plus at least two mirrors.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Roomy (at least 5'x5',) well-lit (with full-spectrum light,) with a place to sit (so if you need to fix a stocking or put on shoes that tie, you can). Sufficient hanging spaces to allow you to sort clothes (at least three places, "untried-on", "yes," and "no.") A three-way mirror. Clean and fresh looking, with neutral colored walls, so it doesn't affect the way the light makes you look.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:47 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Agree with the above and for the love of pete turn up the AC in there. I swear it's always like a sauna in fitting rooms!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 11:50 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Ummm....I don't spend much time in fitting rooms but I guess a hook for my purse, a seat to place my clothes and hooks for the hanging clothing I will try on. AND two mirrors.
    Oh-another related question : Do you hang up clothes and put them back where they belong after you have tried them on? Or do you just toss them on the floor and leave? LOL. I HATE when I go into a fitting room and some slob has just left all the clothing in there in piles. I always put the clothes I hve tried on back on the racks or on the shelves. I used to work in retail and feel sympathy for the Sales Associates . There is no good reason to be a slob. There-I have said my piece for the day.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:50 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• lol. One with one of those shape-shifting mirrors that make you look really skinny! haha.

Seriously though, it needs to be big enough to move around in. A door, not a curtain. 2 mirrors so I can see the front and back of something. Plenty of hooks. At least 3: 1 for the stuff I want, 1 for stuff I don't and 1 for stuff I may want.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:50 AM on Sep. 25, 2009