is this normal ?

my friends baby is 4 going on five months and still wears 0 to 3 months clothing and that fits her a lil big and is still wearing size 1 to 2 diapers the baby looks really skinny and just started turning over is there somthing wrong with her baby oh and shes still very wobbly

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What did she weigh when she was born? All babies are different and hit different milestones at all different ages. My daughter is 17 wks, and is 18lbs, wearing 3-6 months clothes. Holds her head up good, but still not rolling over. She was 8lbs. 3oz when she was born.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I agree with Tiffany and all that doesn't mean something is wrong, there are still a couple of things my daughter can wear that I can't believe, babies are all different and learn and grow at different paces. Does the mother take care of her daughter correctly, like feed her the right way, plays and works with her in active ways?
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 11:52 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• MY DD WAS SIX MONTHS OLD WEARING 0-3 STUFF, SHE'S WAS JUST REALLY LONG AND SKINNY....NOW SHE'S MAKING THREE NEXT WEEK AND STILL FITS SOME 6-9 MONTH SHIRTS AND 12 MONTH CLOTHES!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:59 AM on Sep. 25, 2009