How do you know when it's over?

When there's no abuse or cheating and there's still love there, how do you know when it's over? How do you know when to stop fighting for it and just let it go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• If there is love there, I would never stop fighting. We all go through those times but working through it will make you stronger (hopefully). Divorce sucks!!!
    Rowdyblues

Answer by Rowdyblues at 11:49 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• When the bad consistently outweighs the good

Answer by admckenzie at 11:50 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I guess it depends what you are always fighting about. Right now is a difficult time for a lot of people financially...so maybe just look at it as a rough patch. Your marriage is always worth fighting for. I think some people give up too easily because divorce seems so easy to do. Maybe change some of your affiliations of people. If you hang out with other couples that are always having problems - it just magnifies yours...and there is always counseling, either with other successful couples or a pastor.
    AngelaKay

Answer by AngelaKay at 11:58 AM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Man it feels like I wrote this post... I just asked my husband the same question last night. It's hard, I have No answers or advice, but I want you to know your not the only one in this situation.... If you ever wana talk, your more than welcome to pm me hun! Sorry hope things get better for you!!
    amber_1024

Answer by amber_1024 at 12:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2009