sleeping with sons friends

My son is 18 and his friend Kris is 19. His friend always comes around when he knows my son isnt home. He will make subtle hints that he is interested in me. I am currently single and I was wondering if it would be totally wrong to sleep with him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Are you kidding me???
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:02 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Hahahahaha cougar on the prowl! You watch way tooooo much desperate housewives! How do you think this is going to affect your son when the whole school or all of his friends find out, he'll get harassed and you'll get picked on or all his friends will try to sleep with you too!

MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 12:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Yes

Answer by missanc at 12:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Yes. Bad idea. Way bad idea!!! Would you want your son sleeping with a friends mom? I dont think so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I would hope that since you are/have raised a child that your moral compass wouldn't be askew. Yes it is wrong! (plus he pro
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• bably just wants you to buy him beer)
    Anonymous

• Don't sleep with him. it's only going to cause problems btw him and your son. How would you feel if that was your son hinting and trying to hook up with a woman who could be his mother? Yes i'm sure it feels great to feel sexy and be hit on, but leave it at that... nothing more!
    amber_1024

Answer by amber_1024 at 12:14 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Are you for real!?!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 12:16 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• keep it light no strings attached and go have fun mama
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 12:16 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• idk but my DH once got head from his ex's bestfriends mom. ...he said it was a big confidence booster! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2009