Tomorrows my due date! (not a ? Just me talking lol)

An im not showing any signs of going into labor! Its sucks this is my 3rd child i was always told that babies come earlier with every pregnancy well thats so not true! I had my 1st at 37wks an my 2nd at 38wks! Docs are going to induce me on tuesday because i have gestational diabetes! They wanted to do it sooner but the hosital was booked!

mommyof2boysmd

Asked by mommyof2boysmd at 12:02 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• AWWW! I wish you the best.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:05 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• well maybe you can get out and walk your butt off, maybe baby will come b4 then! i had mine exactly at 40 weeks (well had 2 drs one said nov 28 the other said 30 had him the 29th lol). course that was my first. anyway i walked the day b4 and the day i had him. it worked i guess.....and if that doesnt work, then now you'll have a baby tuesday! :-P Good luck Momma!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 12:05 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Ive been walking for the last 2 weeks an nothing im to the point now that theres so much pressure that my legs hurt! I can tell this one is going to be a big boy an he is going to be the stubborn one lol!
    mommyof2boysmd

Answer by mommyof2boysmd at 12:09 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• well best wishes, i hope that you go into labor over the weekend :) i have also heard that about going sooner with each pregnancy but i'm still counting on going to 41 weeks with my second too, just so i don't get too impatient. lol. :) but maybe i should count on 42... just in case!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Then try try to be patient, go walking baby might be here sooner than you think
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 12:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2009