My fiance passed away on the 11th...

i just dont know what to do anymore like i know the world will go on but i dont think i can or will be able to.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm so sorry. Maybe you should find a group on here who lost loved ones for support. HUGS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• group hug

Answer by admckenzie at 12:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• My son passed away five months ago. Its not the same as having the person who was your everything pass away, i know. I still didnt know how I was going to go on. I wanted the world to stop because mine had. I never wanted to be alone. I really rely on my family for support. Never thought I would ever say this, but it does get easier (not what you want to hear). I am so sorry for your loss and i know nothing anyone will ever say will make you feel better but if you want to talk about it to a stranger, which i also thought was easier sometimes than my family, feel free to messege me. Again, I am very sorry.
    devo3

Answer by devo3 at 12:41 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• My deepest sympathy to you.frown mini

bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 12:41 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I am soooooooooo sorry if you ever need anyone to talk to message me.
    AdamsKris

Answer by AdamsKris at 12:43 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I'm so sorry. You are grieving and it will take some time to get to a place of acceptance. Just talk about your feelings with those who are closest to you and don't hold back. You need to be easy on yourself and take as much time as it takes.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:08 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• IF YOU NEED ANYTHING SENS A MESSAGE......I'M VERY SORRY...
    ShoesRLove

Answer by ShoesRLove at 3:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I lost my son over 5 yrs ago he was 15.Car accident) I thank God for the time that he let me have with him and to get to spend time with him and ect....Maybe not right now you may not want to thank God In the the begaining I was upset I was mad at God for taking him and then I was mad at him for leaving me and his 2 sisters... I thought life is never going to be the same and it isn't to be honest ,But it is differant life can be good again.there are days your going to have that are going to be dad ones and good ones.Just know that there are people out there who care about you that don"t even know you . Talking about your feelings to feinds and family will help even to strangers.
    II'M SO SORRY ..... I hope what I have said here helps some message me if you want to talk some more. Take care.
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 4:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2009