finding out the sex of the baby??

MOst of the time when women find out the sex of the baby and ITS A GIRL Why!! is it so overrated?? come on women make such a big deal about them having a girl what about boys they are just as precious! I love my boys just the same as my daughter! Have you noticed that too?

In my opinion girls are probably gunna be more drama if anything.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Um no, I never noticed that. I couldn't have been happier when I found out my first was a boy, the same when I found out my second was a girl
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:29 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• im preggo now and i have my fingers crossed for a boy!! I dont want a girl..lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• when i was pregnant with my daughter i wanted a girl but i wouldnt of been upset if i had a boy. then when i was pregnant with my son i was hoping for a boy.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 12:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• No, I haven't seen that...
    I was ecstatic when I found out my first was a boy, I was hoping and praying it was a boy. I have a lot of friend's and family members who have all girls, and they always want a boy - but it's either too late or just no luck yet, and they don't want an army before they end up having a boy.
    I'm pregnant with this one, and I have mixed feelings. I don't want a girl, but, I'd be okay with the bean being a girl... because of the fact that this will probably be our last, and it'd be nice to have one of each. :]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 12:47 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• no. i didnt fiind out with my first. he was born a boy. found out it was a boy with my second. so happy. but i have to admit that now that i have 2 boys (whom i love more than anything) i wouldnt mind having a little girl to dress up cute and brush her hair.
    trelimon

Answer by trelimon at 12:54 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I think women get more excted over little girls than boys bc the thought of all the cute little dresses and bows and pink stuff. With my first I wanted a girl and I was very excited when I found out she was a girl, but I would not have been disappointed if it had been a boy.
    I'm almost 21 weeks with my 2nd and found out last week that it;s another girl. I was kinda hoping this one would be a boy since I've experienced a girl already but Im thrilled to get to buy the cute girly clothes and bows again. I got to thinking about it and with a little boy you have to worry about getting them circumsised (if you decide to have it done), you get peed on more and in the face (my DD still managed to pee on my arms, hands, and everything low lol), everyone says its harder to potty train a little boy bc they have to learn to aim and keep it in the toilet, but I would still love to have a little boy.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i really REALLY wanted to have a girl, but mainly because i grew up with 5 brothers and i wanted to have some girlyness in my life...i also had a miscarriage (with a previous boyfriend) at 20 weeks and it was a girl...so i think in my heart i feel like i just "need" a girl, someday...my hubby has 5 brothers though so our chances of having a girl are VERY SLIM...the only girls in his family are MARRIED into the family so having a girl would have been amazing in itself just because of the chances...we ended up having a beautiful baby boy and i'm happy with it...but i still want to have a girl some day, even if i have to adopt
    Kimra

Answer by Kimra at 1:35 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I haven't seen that. Statistically, there are more women worldwide than men.

Nobody said that girls are more lovable than boys, girls are better than boys, girls are more fun than boys, or anything else that you're implying. Girls have their advantages and drawbacks, just like boys too.

And your opinion about girls being 'more drama' isn't accurate either. I don't have 'drama' with my 3 girls. Boys or girls, its all in how you parent and raise them. But I guess that's your (totally biased and inaccurate) opinion that you're entitled to.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 1:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• It depends on the family. We have lots of boys in my family and my husband's family hasn't seen a baby girl in over 60 years. I'm pregnant with my third after two boys so needless to say, everyone will be ecstatic if this one is a girl. And yes, girls are a little more fun to dress up. I love my boys, wouldn't trade them for the world and would be just as happy with another boy. But everyone is telling me to think pink!
    Glutenfreebaby

Answer by Glutenfreebaby at 1:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• This is my first, and I was secrectly hoping for a boy, but I found out its a girl, and i couldnt be happier. I will love my child either way =]
    ScEmz

Answer by ScEmz at 2:14 PM on Sep. 25, 2009