Do you have any pictures of you from RIGHT AFTER you gave birth?

I have quite a few stashed away somewhere. I remember the most disturbing one was also one of the sweetest ones. My husband and I were holding our daughter, but you could see where the doctor was cleaning up "down there." You could see blood all over his gloves and the nurses' gloves. Great!

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:32 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yup I have one of those as well. My girlfriends were next to me and you can see my legs still in the stirups and my doc's head level with my Vagina lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• my sister has my entire birthing experience on video so yeah we have everyhting
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 12:35 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Yep I have a few of those too.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 12:36 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I have some of my son coming out. my mom was camera happy so i have tons of gross ones. But i love them because of course i didn't get to see it so i enjoyed seeing it. But the funny thing is that when the pics were devoloped they were on our couch and I didn't get a chance to look at them yet. My husbands cousins and friends started going through them only to get to the gross ones.. apparently everyone was grossed out and quit looking and his one cousin kept just looking through them. I was so embarrassed that his male cousin found it interesting enough to keep looking at my son come out of my vagina. :-P
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:36 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• No. :[
    I had a c-section, and they almost didn't even let my DH in there with me because of all the risks, it was an emergency, and the babe was preterm.
    I'm hoping with this one I can... but maybe not like amy's, where the baby was coming out.... hahaha. That's just.. ewww for me. :D
    I'm planning on only having my DH with me during the birth again, and I honestly think he'd pass out if he saw the crowning and everything, much less take a picture of it.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 12:41 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• ALL MY PICS ARE WAIST UP,AND AFTER SHE WAS BORN EVERY ONE WAS TO INTO HER GETTING OUT THAT THEY WEREN'T WASTING TIME ON PICTURES! LOL
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• yes i had my cousin take pics of my daughters birth and thought i had deleted them off my camera so i had taken more pics and took my card into one of those pic machines at walmart and it was the first time i had used one and the worker stuck my card in the machine and a big pic of my daughter's head crowning poped up on the screen!!! i was so mortified!!!!! needless to say if i have any questions about the pic machine now when i go in there i just figure it out by myself!!!! lol
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 12:50 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Some but thankfully no coochie shots.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I had a friend in high school , whose parents were a little "hippie-like". In the hall way right when you walked into their house, they had a big frame with pictures of her little brothers birth. Literally everything!, and not something you really wanted to see. Pictures of her pushing, him coming out, blood, her privates, everything. Yughh! That's too private, if you ask me.
    Me, I had two c-sections, and I have this one picture my husband took over the divider while they were doing the section, where you can see the cut, blood, all kinds of stuff. Kinda disgusting.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 2:47 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Nope, nope and nope. I had a c-section so no one wants to see that one. I do have pictures of me in the recovery room so I hope that one counts.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 25, 2009