What are your weekend plans??

Just wanna know what all my cafe mom's are up to this weekend and how do you usually spend your weekends?

LoganAndKennedy

Asked by LoganAndKennedy at 12:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omg, it IS the weekend isn't it? This week has just flown by

Answer by admckenzie at 12:55 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Tomorrow I am going shopping for a new handbag I have been eyeing! Saturday evening we have mass and then dinner out and Sunday we are going to zoo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Hub and I are going to a wedding reception tomorrow night, daughter is staying the night with a friend that night and 16 year old is having a friend stay over that night. Otherwise my weekends are usually uneventfull
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:40 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• This weekend I don't have as much on my plate as I usually do which is nice! i am going to assist a good friend with a project after work today and maybe dinner...?? Tomorrow maybe go out to Spring (an hour away) to help my grandma and aunt with their yard sale, then Sunday Church, laundry, cleaning and relaxing.

Usually i have showers, birthday parties, going out with friends, barbq's and other stuff going on, but not too much this weekend! Yay!!
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 12:41 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I have a very quiet weekend planned which is wonderful bc it has been sooooo busy lately. This is why I love fall, things start to slow down. Tonight cleaning the house, tomorrow putting away summer clothes and getting out warmer one, going to the store to get a new bike tire and maybe some flowers to plant. Dinner with mom bc DH is working and then Sunday probably just relaxing, watching football.
    dolphinz1923

Answer by dolphinz1923 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Tomorrow we are leaving for our annual week at the beach with my parents, grandmother, sister and her family, my 3 brothers and their families - there's somewhere around 25 of us. I can't wait!!

Answer by missanc at 12:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• DH has to work tomorrow so we're going to the mall with him. And I think we're going to try to do some work in the yard tomorrow too. Other than that, just relaxing and spending time together.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 12:53 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Well, tomorrow I am getting up at the ass crack of dawn to go to my SIL's house for our annual apple pie filling canning. We put up quarts and quarts for the winter, love it! Then at noon I have to be at the boat house for my nephews Regatta, he rows crew for his high school. Sunday is the Race For The Cure 5k for breast cancer...then who knows from there. I am sure on of my 5 kids will have me running them here or there.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2009