How many pets does your family have??

How many and what kind of pets does your famile have and any other details you want to share. Ages, names... ect?

Asked by LoganAndKennedy at 12:47 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Pets

• 2 dogs and 7 cats... And they're all strays/rescues

3 cats from the same litter (they were feral) - Samson, Delilah and Winston, about 14 years old
    1 cat from the SPCA (DAMN them for having a mobile adoption drive right by my work!) - Chloe, 15 years old
    1 cat who just walked in and never left - Munchkin, about 7 years old
    1 cat who I was supposed to "foster"... yeah right, never left - Maxwell, about 6 years old, OBSESSED with Munchkin
    1 cat who came wit the boyfriend - Linus, he's a jackass
    1 dog I got from a pitbull rescue - Oscar, 7 years old, dumb as a box of rocks, I think it's because he had parvo when I got him. Cost me a small fortune too, but I love him to death
    1 dog from the SPCA - Roxy, 7 years old, got her to keep Oscar company, they're inseperable

So yeah, I love animals, heh.

Answer by Anouck at 7:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• We have two cats.

Hedwig (named from a movie, was a broadway play- Hedwig and the Angry Inch) is almost 7 1/2. Was my husbands before we met.

We just adopted a kitten that was approximately 2 months old, about a month ago.

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 12:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• 2 dogs. Soon to be 3..maybe 4, but that'll be down the line. We love dogs.
    Buddy - Beagle - will be 3 in April.
    Abby - Boxer/Dalmation mix - she's 2.

My hubby wants a Great Dane, and I want my Golden Retriever back. When I was pregnant with my first, I watched my Golden Retriever die in the span of 3 days. Friday, she was just throwing up a little, Saturday and Sunday - grew progressively worse. We were rounding everything up to go to the vet, and she passed. Parvo. Our landlord didn't tell us that his previous tenants' dogs had ALL died of parvo, and it was just... cesspool of doggie death. And the people we got her from said she was current on all shots - had the paperwork for them, and we were waiting for the next round in 2 weeks. She was my little baby. So. yep!

Answer by K_Sawyer at 12:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• 2 Dogs, a mutt named Brenna and a german shepherd named Deimos
    2 cats, a 15 year old named Sascha and a 10 week old named Louie
    1 ferret named Phoebe
    2 kids, 16 year old is named Zach, 10 year old is named Kenna
    1 husband, his name is Mike :)

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• 1 large hairy child (aka dog) and a cat. Getting fish once we move into our house and hopefully a pair of ringneck dove eventually. I'm an animal nut though. lol

Answer by Rowdyblues at 12:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• we have 2 dogs, 4 cats,8 chickens & 2 roosters. A really wonderfull family we have . 2 of the chickens just laid their first eggs last week. My Dog Sheila has babysitted them since infants & they right up to the fence . when she checks on them.Sheila also babysits the 2 kittens that we have when we go somewhere. Its great.

Answer by Jodie269 at 1:12 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• 24

Brittany & Brandy - Cocker mixes from the same litter.
    Boomhower - Black Lab/Great Dane
    Missy - Mystery Mutt
    Megan - Lhasa-Poo
    Brutus - PitBull

10 Cats - most identical & therefore unnamed... 2 or 3 of them come & go, the rest are permanent fixtures on the front porch.

8 fish

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:25 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• 1 Dog Peral one year old Pomerian inside, now in the backyard and born we have like 30 cats, half of them have names but too many to keep up with they just keep reproducing, they are mostly wild and live in the barn. Then inside we have 3 cats that come in and out Ashy, Eva, and Butters Eva just had 5 kittens so they are inside too, and we have 3 horses Brandy, Patchy, and Jr, and about give or take 50 cows. We live on a farm.

Answer by ggiovanni at 4:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• 6 cats 2 dogs 2 hamsters fish and 1 foster kitten we found today

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 5:23 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• 3 cats:Psymon, Goku and Abednigo
    1 dog:Lucas- sheltie
    I also have two kids and a husband ;0)

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:16 PM on Sep. 25, 2009