End of Pregnancy crisis?

So I am down to my last few weeks, and my mind is starting to race. This is my first baby, i just turned 22 at the end of August. My fiance is 38 he will be 39 begining of November. We moved out of my hometown in January, and I left my whole life there...
I love him so much and I am ready to be a mom, but I am starting to think of all the things in the future, Do I really want to get married? Is he the one I ultimately want to be with forever? Am I really going to be able to give my daughter the life I want her to have? Am I going to be a good mom? Am i ever going to be able to go out and do anything? Is this it?
I never had any of these thoughts cross my mind until now, I know I love my fiance, and I we have saved every cent to make sure we wont struggle. I have even started a seperate account for my daughter that I dont touch for whatever she needs. I feel so disgusting for thinking this way, but i do...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• every good mother has these thoughts and feelings and even for the moms to be who dont have these thoughs and concerns it doesnt mean they arnt going to be good moms it just means your trying to prepare yourself more mentally...
    things will work out the way fate intended it to be and if you guys are one big happy family you will make much happier memmories with your little baby girl and fiance.. if your not ready to get married yet then wait, but every couple thinks about that before they get married too just listen to your heart and go with the flow you have no reason to feel disgusting your just being a mommy thats all :-) keep your chin up
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 1:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Anyone who DIDN'T have these kinds of thoughts is a woman I would be worried about. There's no way you go through a major life change, like having a baby, without some kind of questions, worries, and concerns. Everything you're feeling is normal.

The best advice I can give you is give yourself time to adjust to motherhood before you get married...don't try to do too many things at once. Hormonally speaking, you're going to be 'off' for at LEAST 6 months, if not longer. This is NOT the time to add anymore major life changes to your life. Take it one day at a time, that's all anyone can do.

Don't be suprised if you have the same questions 2 and 3 months from now. Motherhood is a learning experience...and being that you daughter is always growing and changing, so is your experience as a mother. You'll always be learning something new. Its not an exact science.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 1:33 PM on Sep. 25, 2009