How often do you buy yourself something?

I am not talking about picking up some deodorant. I am talking about a pair of shoes or a shirt or something. I use to shop for myself quite frequently and now I seldom do. Dh tries to push me out the door to go buy myself stuff and I come home with clothes for the baby. How often do you shop for yourself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Normally I don't buy for myself but Old Navy has a killer sale going on. I bought tops for $2.00 and shoes for $2.00 and a purse for the same amount and a dress for $3.00 and a bathing suit for $1.24. You can't get things that cheap in a thrift store! So I splurged and bought a lot of stuff just for me and without feeling guilty

Answer by admckenzie at 12:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• p.s. my dd said that Old Navy had baby clothes for $1.00 each. She bought a lot of baby dresses for only a buck each. That's just unreal. No I don't own the Old Navy but am glad I heard about the sale and with money tight I think that letting others know might help other wallets as well.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:54 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Not often enough. I'm not a shopper. Do not like shopping and trying on stuff. My DH usually has to force me to buy new cloths.

Answer by louise2 at 12:54 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• WOw is that sale at all Old Navy stores? I need to go there lol! No, I very seldom buy anything for myself. It is killing me right now because I'm losing weight quickly and I hate going out and buying new clothes just to wear them for a month and have them not fit anymore lol. I do get to go buy a new bra from Victoria's Secret tonight, and then my halloween costume, yay!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:54 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Prob. once a month, just depends. I work so sometimes i need a few sweaters or somethng but I generally spend mostly on dd but I do have to look decent for work.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Not often. DH is always encouraging me to, so I'm buying me some new winter boots and I've boughten some candles recently.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 1:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• LOL, Did I just say "boughten"? Wow.. Bought.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I'm the same way...I go to the store DETERMINED to get myself a new pair of pants or shoes or a bra, which I actually need...and when I see the prices I think "I could buy Armond (my son) an outfit instead..." and that's what I end up doing. Or he will see a toy he wants and I won't have quite enough for everything so I will put my stuff back.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 1:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• More than I should. I love clothes/shoes/jewelry but I am very thrifty and buy super cheap stuff from Target, Cost Plus, Forever 21. I have definitely not let myself go since becoming a mom and I never will!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Not often enough. My latest purchase was the T-shirt I got with my 30 dollar registration fee for our local breast cancer Race For The Cure. I get a cute over priced t-shirt and the money goes to a wonderful cause.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2009