How many working moms out there??

Where do you work? How often do you work? Whats your schedule like? Do you get breaks or lots of time to hop on cafe mom? lol

LoganAndKennedy

Asked by LoganAndKennedy at 12:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• Where do you work? Taco Bell
    How often do you work? It varies. Between 1 and 5 days a week.
    Whats your schedule like? Totally unpredictable.
    Do you get breaks or lots of time to hop on cafe mom? We don't get any breaks, unless we have one extra person and we aren't doing much business. And between trying to juggle that and find time to see my baby and sleep, I don't have much CM time anymore.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:14 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I am a teacher assistant. I work with special needs children. I work Monday through Friday 7 am to 3 pm. I get 1 30 minute break a day and sometimes i can check before or after work if I have a chance.
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 12:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I assume you mean moms that work either out of the home or a home business and get a paycheck?

Cuz last time I looked...being a mom is job in itself! But most of the time the perks and benefits are better!
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 12:57 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I'm an admin manager for a small consulting firm. I am able to telecommute 3 days per week at home with the kids and only go to the office 2 days per week. My schedule is extremely flexible, thank goodness, I don't know how other working moms with strict work schedules do it. I pop on cafemom whenever I like, no breaks, we're not that formal...as long as I get my work done, I come and go as I please. I've been with the company for 15 years. Started out full time in the office, working late and weekends, had to wear business attire, then our company just kind of evolved with the times, casual Friday became every day and more and more of us were set up to work from our homes. I'm very lucky.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I wasn't very clear, yes being a mom is HARD work and my hubby is actually a stay at home dad and I know how much work he does :)

I really wanted to know.... How many moms out there that work OUTSIDE of the home because I do, so thats what I was curious about.
    LoganAndKennedy

Answer by LoganAndKennedy at 1:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I work outside the home fulltime..
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 2:40 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I am a sales clerk/customer service representative for Tmobile and a loan officer for a cash advance business. I work 9-6 Monday, Wed and Thursday and 9-3 on Saturdays. I get online when it's slow at work, I don't get a formal break.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I work out of my home. I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:14 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I'm in radiology 3 days a week 5 hrs 2 days and 6-7hrs one day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Sep. 26, 2009