My cousins and 2 friends stop talking to me and did not show up to my wedding (3 of them where bride's maids. 1 was living with me as a roommate) Lost in what I did wrong. Hope I make sence of this crazy situation, which still bothers me until today.

Here's the story I got married back in 6-6-09. We all went to Vegas 2 days b4 wedding. My now DH went with his friends and so did I plus 2 cousins. That Thurs. the girls all ditched me and left clubbing :( I felt bad and walked strip alone. Friday they all went to visit friends all day I was alone & hung around with my DH & his friends. I felt bad cuz I knew they wanted to do guy things & not have me hanging around. They were all cool though. Friday night came n 1 friend txt me @ nite askin How long was wedding ceremony next day cuz she had things 2 do ? WTF ! I started crying fine they didnt want to hang w/ me but asking about my ceremony upset me. 1 day from them is all I wanted my then Fiance got mad & told her that was rude w/ a few bad words. My cousin butt in & began to talk & use bad words. Asked my friends to cool n my friance 2. My cousin asked me to chose him or her ? night b4 Wed. Seriously ?? over what or why ?

ehall13

Asked by ehall13 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Eventually that night I left to a great dinner with my fiance and then to a club w/ his friends. On my wedding day the girls were a no show and I had my sis and childhood friend as my brides maids. Then girl who lived with me moved out when I got back from Vegas .. I still dont talk to any and dont plan too. My cousin wrote me a letter telling me I was dead to her .. they stop talking to my mom and sister ?? I found this childish, hurtful and heartbreaking.
    ehall13

Answer by ehall13 at 12:58 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Your friends and cousins. Just leave them alone. Do not contact them. Let them contact you. and when they do. Ask them why are they mad at you. Before you say anything else.

Answer by louise2 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• omg, that's just so wrong on so many levels. I wouldn't waste energy worrying about them. They proved they are not worth the energy. Just enjoy your new life with dh. That's what is important.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2009