How do you really feel about your husband?

Honestly I can't stand him! He is such a ASS! I ask him to brush his teeth before bed, his breath stinks so bad! he says "I don't feel like it!" then at night his body sweats so bad he stinks our bed up, He does shower everyday, and it NOT dirty!! But when he showers instead of using a washcloth he uses just the bar of soap and rubs that on his body. That doesn't clean, it does't get in the pores, I try to explain this to him. I just can't stand being around him! I haven't kissed him in months..and we just got married in June..SAD!! He is starting to drink everyday! He has been laid off over a year and does nothing around the house, does get money..but doesn't clean!. He is good with the children, I would never say he is a bad father or provider..but he is a HORIABLE HUSBAND! I don' t know what to do.. should I make him move in with his parents? (we live in his parents other house, which is going to signed over to HIM!).,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO YOU ARE NOT WRONG IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH , HE IS TO TAKE CARE OF YOU IN THOSE TIMES, ALSO IF HE HAS A DRINKING PROBLEM THEN HE MAYNOT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU. HE HAS TO HELP HIMSELF FIRST... AS WITH ANY ADDICTION THERE ARE CONSEQUECES, AND HE HAS TO BE THE ONE TO RECONIZE HIS PROBLEM , YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO THE WATER BUT YOU CANT MAKE HIM DRINK IT... ILL PRAY THAT HE GETS THE HELP WITH HIS DRINKING PROBLEM , YOUR MARRIEGE COULD TURN AROUND FOR THE BEST IF HE DOES THAT ... WHEN YOU ARE USING DRUGS DRINKING YOU ARE INTO SELF.. AND SELF WILL DOES RUN RIOT!! PEACE AND GOD BLESS...
    sweethonesty520

Answer by sweethonesty520 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Maybe you shouldn't have married him then. Did you think that he would change once you got married?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:00 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• You've only been married 3 months!

Answer by missanc at 1:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Why on earth did you marry him?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:08 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• He was not like this before marriage.. He decided today that he was going to leave me alone with a 30lb baby while he went to his dad's to drink. So I FLIPPED bad, even on his mom. I had surgrey yesterday and should be in bed for 2-3 weeks. He came home i yelled at him! WTF?!!? now he just told me I have him by the balls what does he mean by that?
    would you be mad if you had surgrey (cut open 2 inches, herina and scar tissue removed YESTERDAY) and your husband took off? honset answers please, am I overracting?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• It sounds like he wasn't ready to get married.

How do I feel about my husband? I truly love him with all my heart. Yes, he can be an ass, and yes he can get on my nerves. But he is my true love.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 1:12 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• your not over reacting. I would be PISSED! Your husband is a douche.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Um if he just started do this, did you ever think something is wrong. He's drinking everyday and has been laid off for a year. Um, depression
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• ILL PRAY FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO WORK THROUGH THIS, AND AS FAR AS MY HUSBAND I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH AND HE LOVES ME WE RESPECT EACH OTHERS FEELINGS HE IS MY BEST FRIEND, IM VERY BLESSED TO HAVE HIM....
    sweethonesty520

Answer by sweethonesty520 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I'm with OneToughMami...I'm thinking he's depressed and he may need some serious medical attention. If he just started doing all of this, I would talk to him about it.
    As for the sweating and bad breath...well...there's not much you can do about that...maybe slip one of those desolving strips in his mouth at night, lol.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2009