Calling all 'D' cups~!

I went bra shopping yesterday and experienced the usual angst..everywhere I went there were sexy cute little numbers that I wanted sooo bad, and every cute bra I came across only went as high as 'C' cup..I got so frusterated I started venting to every saleswoman that would listen, trying to get to the bottom of it...do all the women with 'D' cups know the day they stock the shelves and come clammerin in robbin the shelves blind..OR WHAT? I'm thinkin maybe there's more 'D' sized women out there these days since everyones jumping on the breast implant wagon or sumthin..but the sales ladies all say the same thing...the bigger cups don't sell as well so we don't order them..HUH? The sexiest thing I can come up with is a plain black satin-ey bra...I'm so pissed! Anyone else experience this conundrum? Where do you find sexy 'D' cups..? Heeelp!...Anyone? Oh and imo Victorias secret SUX...all pastels and boring grandma type bras.

chocolatluver

Asked by chocolatluver at 1:05 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I GET MINE FROM WAL-MART, I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S NOT UP TO UR STANDARDS BUT IT IS FOR ME....THEY HAVE PLENTY OF DIFFERENT STYLES AND PATTERN'S! .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• D cup here.. and YES Vicky Secrets SUCKS big time. I gave up on sexy bras. LOL I just usually hit the sale/clearance portion of the JCP website.
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 1:07 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Same here...in a G...and VS is only for women who want to make small look bigger or for fakes or REALLY firm ones that stay in the cups...So, when you find out where to get them, I'd like to know...and fredricks of hollywood doesn't go up to a G
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:08 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Try Lane Bryant. The bras are a little pricey, but they have a great selection. GL
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 1:09 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Fredericks of Hollywood is a pretty good place from what my sister has told me. I get my bras from Walmart because they have the funky patterns I like but my sister swears by Fredericks for her sexy numbers. The website is: http://www.fredericks.com/
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• My theory is... DD's need a lot of support so they buy supportive bras not sexy ones. And fake DDs don't bother to wear bras at all!. Natural DDs looking for sexy bras is definitely a minority.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Natural DDs looking for sexy bras is definitely a minority.

That is so not true
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Why would natural DD not want sexy bras?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I feel your frustration. I used to be an A cup but after my kids I'm now a D cup. When I was an A I coudn't find my size without going to at least three stores. Now I have the exact same problem as a D. I see the cutest most numerous sizes in A through C.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Feel lucky you are only a D....imagine how us F and over chicks feel when they don't even carry a bra in our size.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:15 PM on Sep. 25, 2009