Is your Dh overprotective of YOU?

For instance if another guy hits on you, calls you, does he get overprotective?

Or if you are going out late at night by yourself or with friends, does he worry?

My dh is not the jealous type, but if I am out and don't call if I am going to be late, then he gets so worried. I am thinking "chill!", though I admit it is sweet sometimes.

How about your man?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• mine is not,how ever i dont give him reasons to,if i leave to go somewhere he knows who im with and that im not up to anything bad,we trust each other very good,but im also the wife that calls him to tell him im omw to target and hes the hubby that calls the second he gets a break or to tell me he will be late.even if someone is trying to flirt with me at a store ill be so mean to them they will get the hint im married,then ill come home and tell my hubby,he's my best friend we been together for 12 years i dont think we have room for jealousy or overprotection.but if your mean to me get ready cause he's coming your way :) so i guess he can be protective in that way.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Same as yours, not jealous just a worry-wart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Mine is a worrier as well..
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 1:15 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• No, he's not overprotective, or the jealous type.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 1:16 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• No, mine gets excited when he sees someone else wants his woman. I just worry one of these times he'll tell another guy he can have me if SO can watch! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 1:19 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I don't think him worrying if you are late and don't call is being overprotective. I think its just caring. IMO its just courteous to call if you are going to be late, I would expect him to, so of course i"m going to as well.

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:24 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• mine knows how much i love him but as long as im not getting disrespected he doesnt mind.. he knows im hot LOL so men look. and i dont give him reason to be jealous i dont flirt or have men call me. when i go out he just likes to know how long ill be out.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 1:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2009