SO I NEED A LIST

OF THINGS/PLACES TO CLEAN IN MY HOUSE! I CLEAN MY HOUSE EVERYDAY BUT I STILL THINK THAT IT WOULD BE GREAT TO GET OTHER PEOPLE'S INPUTS SO I DON'T FORGET ANYTHING! BTW MY DD'S BIRTHDAY PARTY IS THIS WEEKEND SO I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK MY HOUSE IS DINGY! THANKS! JUST WRITE A LIST OF THE THINGS YOU CLEAN!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i vacumm the corners i clean out webs,i clean my frames i clean all the insides of my drawers the top of my fridge.all my fans,i vacumm my couches, i have decorations silverware and dishes so i clean those,my counters,my door knobs,my light switches,around all my windows,really good behind my toilets,my patio,my monitors have to be cleaned,and thats just some
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I do deep cleaning once a week.
    I start in my kitchen and work top to bottom: any cobwebs in the corners or on the ceiling, wipe down the outside of the cupboards, clean the inside of the cupboards, then the microwave, toaster and coffee maker, then the counters and sink, then the stove, oven, bottom cupboards, fridge and freezer (inside and out), any spots on the walls, then I sweep and scrub the floor.
    Dining room: walls, table and chairs (including the legs), dust off bookshelf, vaccuum floor making sure to get edges and corners, put any clutter away
    Living room: walls, dust entertainment center, clean glass on coffee tables and tv, vaccuum under couch cushions, wash curtains and dust blinds, move each peice of furniture and vaccum behind and underneath, dust shelves, picture frames, febreeze on all the furniture and floor after it's vaccumed
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• (cont)
    Vaccuum upstairs hallway, look for cobwebs and spots on walls
    Bathroom: fill up sink with bleach water, wash counter, walls, scrub out bathtub, clean out cupboards, wipe off toilet and scrub with toilet brush, sweep and scrub floor, stock with towels and washcloths
    Bedrooms: pick up clutter, dust, wash bedding, vaccuum floors and organize closets, empty diaper pail
    Front porch: sweep, clean outside of windows, wipe off front door
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:25 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Oh I missed one
    Vaccuum stairs and wash walls and handrail (these tend to get a lot of fingerprints)
    Also dust off any pictures you have hanging up
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:27 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• refrigerator door handle, fronts of cabinets and blinds usually need a wipe down.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• organize under bathroom sinks
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 2:58 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Go where no sane mother would-under the sofa and the kids' beds!
    auntj

Answer by auntj at 3:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2009