Anyone watch last night's premiere of Flash Forward on ABC?

I think this is a show I'll definately stick with. It looks promising! Anyone else?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 1:33 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We watched it...more of a time killer before Grey's. DH liked it and said anything was better than Ugly Betty lol. He may stick with it, idk if I will yet or not.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:08 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• eh I was waiting for Greys I thought it did not live up to its HYPE
    CSRodriguez

Answer by CSRodriguez at 2:36 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I liked it. I DVRed it (and Grey's) and watched it today. I was surprised at seeing Seth McFarland - he was completely random but I enjoyed it. I hope the story isn't slow moving - THAT would be disappointing. But right now, I liked it. I was entertained.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 2:41 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• funny... all this big deal it was making... all this hype... then as soon as it aired... nothing. I didnt watch it but it must have really sucked if no one is talking about it.
    Ginanne

Answer by Ginanne at 2:41 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I loved it! It creeped me out to see some random person wakling around while everyone else passed out.
    SuzyQ515

Answer by SuzyQ515 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Me too SuzyQ515 - I got scared for a minute, like I was watching a horror movie (until I realized it was a TV show and almost over! LOL). It was entertaining. I'm excited for the rest of the season - as long as it isn't slow-going.

Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 1:38 AM on Sep. 26, 2009