is anyone on my cycle day

i beleive i am on a 30 to 31 day menese cycle my lmp was sept 1st. my next is due oct 2nd or oct 1st. i think i ovulated around the 15th of sept .i have been off depo since oct of last year no birth control what so ever. if not pregnant i plan to start nuvaring to insure pregnancy at the time that i want, i want to take a pregnancy test so bad i tried taking one like monday of last week and it was negative. is anyone else on this cycle.

chedda

Asked by chedda at 1:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm not on a pregnancy cycle but I was on the depo. I got three shots after having my daughter, so 9 months. I decided not to continue birthcontrol. It took me 2 years to get pregnant. I didn't even get a menstral after going off of the shot for the entire 2 years. I got my first period last summer and got pregnant right away, miscarried and after my second period in an entire 2 years, I conceived again. I just had my boys July 8th 2009-they're almost 3 months old... So there is still hope, its just frustrating. Good luck, I'd just wait it out, so it's completely out of your system!!! :)
    DesJordan

Answer by DesJordan at 3:55 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• wellim 22 and i had my lmp on the 2nd of sept also im on a 31 day cycle and im due to have another on the 1st or second of oct im ttc also and the only difference is i was on loestrin 24 fe, i have my fingers crossed....btw this will be my second pregnancy and i been trying to conceive for several months off and on and i really feel i am pg this time i had a lost of hopes and thought i was pg a few times but turns out it was nothing but my cycle is regular if you need anything or have more questions leave me a message.....
    italianmom07

Answer by italianmom07 at 6:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i see we have our period the same time....but i think its gonna be a weird cycle next month since its only 30 days in september...
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 7:35 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• the depo shot is the worse thing to ever have i had to be but on more birthcontrol to get regular, i have a cousin in my fam that took it for years and eventually her uterus just fell apart, discinigrated!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 1:39 AM on Sep. 26, 2009