Has anyone else had this?

Im 7 months preg. and it seems like every day my baby has the hiccups. Is this normal.?

Kaidensmommy009

Asked by Kaidensmommy009 at 1:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Totally Normal!
    Yes! My first dd had hiccups everyday since about 6 months till I delivered! Funny thing is when she was born she had the hiccups for a few minutes everyday until about 2 weeks old! DD number two had hiccups in the belly too =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• my daughter had the hiccups every day for like the last 3 months she was in my belly. i used to love it and id make people watch my belly jump!!

the day we came home from the hospital my dh had just brought her inside in her carseat and set her down so he could help me sit down and she got the hiccups for the first time outside of my belly and i cried.. i miss it in my belly so much!!
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 3:16 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• IDK. weirder than that my Katie never had hiccups not once while i was prego. with her but now she's one month old and she gets them every time she eats.
    kat324

Answer by kat324 at 4:36 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Yes this is normal. My son had them daily, and it felt like an eternity before they would stop! I'll say a prayer for you and your little one to have them stop soon! ;0)
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2009