Forced swine flu vaccines?

Massachusetts is planning to force vaccines by martial law--come in, to your home, hold you down and vaccinate you. ,
New york state nurses are getting fired for refusal of vaccines, and in one report, children will be taken away from their homes, and given the vaccine if you dont cooperate.
What is wrong with people in this country not standing up for RIGHTS? Our grandfathers and fathers FOUGHT for your rights..are you going to relinquish them?
Swine flu is nothing to be scared of, read, and watch the video at the end of the story, by fox news on youtube--even doctors fear this vaccine!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2213255/swine_flu_h1n1causes_prevention_and.html?cat=5

romanceparty4u

Asked by romanceparty4u at 1:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Health

• why would you fear a vaccine its supposed to help and its not like you can catch the swine flu from the vaccines and i think that is not fair for someone to force people to get if they dont want to get it nobody should be able to force them to
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• In SC, if you dont get the flu shot you will be forced to wear a face mask during your shifts the whole flu season. The swine flu, same thing.

I dont trust the swine flu vaccine, if caused more harm than good in 76. This vaccine is too new, last I heard it hasnt finished clinical traits yet but they are wanting pregnant women and children to get it first. No thanks. The swine flu has not killed near the number of people the regular flu has. I just dont understand the hype about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Mom2kay, read about the death rate from the vaccines given in 76, I think it was 1 out of every 1000 died from the vaccine and over 50 million received the vaccine, also the number of people with reported GBS just from that vaccine was very high, although most recovered 80 percent or more. This vaccine was rushed to create and rushed to the market this time around.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:07 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I saw where a hospital told all their staff that they got the shot or lost their jobs, it's wrong and I'd be getting a lawyer!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• No one should ever be FORCED to take a drug or vaccine. Not in this country. It goes against everything this country stands for.

We need to stand up for our rights!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• My kids and I are just getting over having swine flu - it's not that big of a deal. Yeah, you are miserable and yeah it takes about twice as long to get over.....but the key is YOU GET OVER IT!!

No poisons for me or my kids!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Anon 4:05 you say "but the key is YOU GET OVER IT!!"

Not everyone "get's over it" people die from the regular flu....tell the families of loved ones who died from the flu it's not that big a deal
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• MY GIRL IS 13 YEARS OLD AND I WENT TO THE DR OFFICE YESTERDAY AND FOUND OUT SHE HAS THE SWIN FLUE ! I WANTED TO SHIT IN MY PANTS BUT I DIDNT ! THE DR TOLD ME TO KEEP HER IN THE HOUSE AND NOT LET ANY ONE COME AROUND . THE DR GOT HER ON PILLS CALLEDTAMIFLU 75MG , TODAY SHES DOING A LITTLE BETTER ! THE DR HAS MY SON ON THEM TO AND HES 14 AND HE DONT HAVE THE SWIN FLUE , HE'S ON THEM SO HE WANT GET IT .. IM VERY SCEARD OF THIS SWIN FLUE ! ! !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 7:41 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2213255/swine_flu_h1n1causes_prevention_and.html?cat=5

This should not be a forced vaccine. For those that feel it's safe, talk to relatives of people who have died from the vaccine. My personal opinion? Not a chance in hell, as a nurse, I will get this vaccine. It's that simple. They are going to create even more of a nursing shortage--and they deserve it.

romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:41 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:57 AM on Sep. 26, 2009