to mom who used to ff and now erf

i usedto be a ff facing momma but afterall the info and videos posted on cafemom i decided to swith dd around at 27 mts(yes a lil late) is till wanna kick myself for not keeping her erf from the time she turn 1. anyways dd is 30 mts and 28 lbs. she has a cosco scenera and this weekend we bought our 7 th old anew convertible carseat. i adimit i was scared how dd was gonna react when i turn her around but she loves it. so how did your child react when your turn them back to rf? and how old where they?

piwife

Asked by piwife at 2:32 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• My daughter's always been rear facing. She's 30 months and 30 pounds.

BUT my friend's daughter is FF and when she rides with me I make her ride rear facing (her car sear is a transitional one as well. It's just never been used rear facing) and she's always fine. She doesn't cry or throw a fit. She just rides.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Is this a special new languge? I have no idea what you are talking about. FF and ERF. WTH?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• ff -forward facing
    erf -extended rear facing
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 10:47 PM on Sep. 26, 2009