friends say it works

I have some friends who want me to join them in prpaid legal but I'm always weaary about work at home opportunitys so far the only thing that seems to work for real is a job you create yourself (aka) self employment where I go look for work like my husband who is an electrical contractor or myself that cleans houses. I dont know about putting money into something that wont create results. What can you tell me about prepaid legal? SHould I steer clear?

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 2:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• i would if u have to invest ur own money its usually a scam or one of those pyramid things. unless u r starting ur own business u should not have to pay them for u to work. invest the money in getting some hype fpr ur cleaning ventre.
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 2:55 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I had prepaid legal services and I loved it. It paid for my bankruptcy and my divorce. only cost me $4.00 a week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Pre-Paid legal is not the company I would advise you to get in to, but they are a very legit company. And have a decent reputation. The only reason I would tell you to check out my company is simply because where PPL's services end ours begin. They offer great legal & ID Theft plans, but to my knowledge, nothing else. Our plans offer great legal & ID Theft services as well as healthcare and even everyday discounts on shopping, dining and automotive care. Which in my mind allows our reps to attract more people because we offer something for everyone.

Beyond that reason, I see nothing wrong with their services. I do want to add that I do not know what type of benefits they offer their reps, so I can not comment on that end. But it could do you some good to look in to us as well... www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:37 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• my MIL had a team of over 200 people, worked her butt off and was considered VERY SUCCESSFUL with Prepaid Legal...even though she was successful and a leader in the company her best month was only $1200!!! she could have made more at a regular job...anyway, she now is with a new company...she has had great success with it and my hubby and i joined as well...my DH and i are retired from our jobs and will NEVER go back www.knowforyourself.webs.com visit my site for more info on what we do...good luck
    Kimra

Answer by Kimra at 7:31 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• and i wnt to add that we do use prepaid legal for "legal" things, we have just chosen to not do the opportunity
    Kimra

Answer by Kimra at 7:32 PM on Sep. 27, 2009