If i was a man...

the first thing you would do? And how long would you want to be a man?

ArlieBeeMee

Asked by ArlieBeeMee at 3:45 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would grow a huge beard and I would hold it between my fingers when I was thinking....lololol!
    mommypip

Answer by mommypip at 4:27 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I would throw my clothes on the floor, then sit and watch TV in my boxers eating a bag of beef jerky. HAHA!

I would want to be a man when it was good for me...kinda like men are motivated when its good for them.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 3:47 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• have sex. just to see what it feels like for them lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I would like to experience one whole day from my husband's body, maybe it would give me a better understanding about how men think & feel!
    RuthsPlace

Answer by RuthsPlace at 4:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I would want to masturbate and have an easy time of it. I would also want to have sex. I've had dreams that I've had sex as a man before and I'd like to see how close it is to what I've imagined. How much I liked it would determine how long I would want to stay that way.
    lig

Answer by lig at 4:07 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• If I was a man I would proboly have like 10 kids bc I like kids but I hate being preganat. I would want to stay a man through-out all those pregnacies. lol.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 4:16 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i also would jack off all day.. then try to lift 10x my weight, yell at hott women and make an ass of myself every where i go.. lol
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I, too, have often wanted to know what sex, masterbation, etc feels like to the male body. I think I would prefer to inhabit the body of a man that already exists, rather than be transformed into a new man. I would choose to be an attractive man, between the ages of 25 and 30, with a well-paying job, and several "friends with benefits". I would probably have sex with both men and women, just because I am curious. I would choose to stay in his body for about a month.
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 4:33 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I get told all the time I think and process stuff like a guy, so I guess, for me, it'd be interesting to have a small chance to possibly not be as big a freak as I apparently am as a female. Then again, I guess I would be a gay guy, so I guess that wouldn't help, at least not in my part of the country.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 4:40 PM on Sep. 25, 2009