Christmas

who cant wait.. i know there is so much talk about the boo day but im really looking forward to SANTA this year..

What do YOU want this year?

ArlieBeeMee

Asked by ArlieBeeMee at 3:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Holidays

• I am getting a Nintenso DSi for Christmas.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:22 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I'm getting what i want. my new DSLR will be here in the mail before the end of the month! yay! and DH will be coming home on leave in time for Christmas!!!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Santa?

We didn't have much money for Christmas the first year my son would have understood anything about Christmas. He was maybe 3. I didn't want him to think he didn't get many presents because he wasn't good. I wanted him to know what he did get was from us. I didn't want to do the whole Santa story. So we always told him Santa was make believe.

I did so with all three of my kids. They all were glad I never 'lied' to them. There is no way they will let their kids think there is a Santa.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Don't really know what I want this year....I have all I need!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:29 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Im getn excited about Christmas. I want to get my dd a camcorder so se and her friends can make up plays and cheers and make movies of bugs and the dogs. i think they will love it.
    I want an ipod but usually dont get much for myself. DD is already dreaming of winter pajamas. Christmas eve every year she gets one gift and its always pajamas to sleep in so she wakes up lookin cute for the pics lol. she is dying to know what kind Grammy will get her this year and she hopes they are footy pjs.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I was thinking and I want an IPOD nano!!!! I dont know tho..Might just get stuff for my house!HA
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 6:02 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Actually the only thing I ever want ea yr is the excitement of the parties I throw for friends and familyand the first of 4 parties starts the first weekend of Dec. so I will be a decorating,baking, cooking fool before and after Thanksgiving...and I love...oh yes of course the looks on all of my grandchildren when gifts are open...
    I have never asked for anything material.... I don't know why... but nothing seems that important to me that I can't get later in the yr than being with my friends and family....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I can not wait for Christmas!! I love it! (Hubby thinks Im crazy) This will be my daughters first Christmas actually being involved (she'll be 14 months by then) so I'm excited to see how she reacts with the gifts and wrapping paper. As for me.......I have no clue what I want yet.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 10:45 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I'm being a typical mom. All I want for Christmas is to see the looks on my kids faces as they open up their presents. We never really have enough money to get gifts for each other. We try our hardest to get that 1 thing that each of the kids is wanting then some little things.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 8:13 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I love Christmas and I look forward to it every single year. It isn't about the presents- the presents are almost an after thought. It is about the traditions that we have. We (my girls and I) bake tons of Christmas goodies and give away trays to neighbors, friends, single soldiers, and our garbage collectors. We put up our tree and talk about all those old decorations, the ones that my teen made when she was in elementary school, the one my husband and I bought the year of our first Christmas, etc. We always tell the nativity story and we light our advent candles. Even the trip to Grandma's house is a fun tradition- we load up our van the night before, we go to the store and get snacks and little cheap trinkets for the trip, and we make sure we pack all of our Christmas carol cds. The girls get to split a thermos of hot chocolate and my husband and I get coffee. We top it off with the beautiful Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve.
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 10:22 AM on Sep. 26, 2009