How are you doing?

i dont want help, i just wanted to know how over all your health is right now..

OH im great..

ArlieBeeMee

Asked by ArlieBeeMee at 3:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Health

• Sinus's are killing me! But Sudafed is keeping me sane
    chrissifaye

Answer by chrissifaye at 3:58 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Had the novasure procedure Monday and doing okay. My left side is a little tender but so far I haven't had to take any pain meds. Thanks for asking!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:00 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I'm dying. But not today.

My youngest son never knows what to tell people. I have a rare life threatening condition and I can get very sick very fast. I can have to be hospitalized with little notice. I survive things other people think I couldn't possibly have survived so we must be making it up. But we have records!

The thing is I look good. I look 10-20 years younger than I am. I'm 52 and people think my 26 year old son is my husband all the time. I got these great young looking genes from my father's side of the family.

My 21 year old son owns a house and takes care of me. He's the one that doesn't know what to tell people. I've been sick since I was pregnant with him. I am one of the oldest survivers in the country with my disease. The doctors don't know how long I'll live. One of my doctors says the way I take care of myself I could live to be 100. I could have a pulmonary emboli and die today.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:05 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Doing fine,thanks!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:30 PM on Sep. 25, 2009