Adult Costumes

How many of you moms out there are dressing up for Halloween? Are you dressing up for the kids or are you going out as a couple? My SO and I don't have the girls this year, cause its on BM's week. I think we are gonna do the scary movie night but no costumes.

chrissifaye

Asked by chrissifaye at 4:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dress up, I don't around my son but after we do Halloween activities with him I dress up for my fiance's show he's in a band and I go out to support him from time to time and Halloween is usually a big show

trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 4:08 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• We aren't dressing up at all. I may dress up for work but I am not working Halloween night. In our town no one brings there children out treat and treating we have a Hugh parade in the town and the fire dept and all areas from 25 miles away comes to our town and walks the 3 1/2 mile parade. I love this parade a lot it's a really good time and it just shows how close our town is. Yes we are red neck hill bills here :~)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• My husband is in a band as well so I usually end up at one of his shows too, after trick or treating with my daughter. I have to admit that I usually do get a pretty skimpy outfit, it is true what they say that it's the one night of the year that girls can dress like total hookers and nobody gives it a second thought, I love it and always have a lot of fun. This year since I will be 26 weeks pregnant (and I'm already huge:) I really wanted to incorporate my belly, so I'm going to where white tights w/ white shorts over them and a long white shirt with a hole cut for my belly to show, I'm going to paint cow spots on all the clothes then where ears and a tail, I'm then gonna paint my whole belly pink and glue six bottle nipples on my belly so it's an udder:) and paint a black spot around my eye and my husband is gonna be a farmer. I think the idea is freakin hilarious, my mom thinks it's gross, but I love it!
    shawneewaiting

Answer by shawneewaiting at 4:37 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Shawnee I love it!!! My outfits are usually pretty skimpy as well! Last year I was a playboy fairy and this year I'm going to be a 40s gangster girl with the fishnets and garter belt and pinstripe vest and fedora and mini skirt

trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 4:42 PM on Sep. 25, 2009