need creative birthday ideas for my husband

he thinks turning 30 and he thinks it's a mile stone so i know he is hoping i do some very extradinory for it. our freinds are having a fear factor one and other friends had an almost to your grave party. i have no clue! just that he wants friends there. not a one on one birthday celebration

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 4:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We did a Retro Party - throw back to the year he was born. Like husband was born in 68 so everything was about 1968, everybody dressed in clothes worn in 68 - it was a fun party. And then we played a game "Robby is Older Than" - it was hilarious hearing people guess what he was older than and then actually hearing what he was older than.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:25 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• look online for a who dun it party....my mother attended one and they are supposed to be ALOT of fun!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I know how you feel. My beloved will be turning 26 in the coming year, and it will be his first birthday in the states since his 20th (he has either been in Korea or Iraq for birthdays 21-25). I know that he is excited to finally celebrate a birthday in America again (unless, god-forbid, he gets orders yet again), so I want to make it special.

My sister and I did the retro thing for our mother's 50th last year. She had never had a "sweet sixteen", so we had one for her. The decorations and music were all 1974-inspired; the year she actually turned 16.
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 4:59 PM on Sep. 25, 2009