Why is it that they only make cute car seats for girls?

melmel83

Asked by melmel83 at 4:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's a very good question... why can't they make one with cars or puppies or something for boys on it?
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 4:54 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I tried to just get a nice unisex one when my daughter was born. Hers is blue, with a plaid pattern.
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 5:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• It's not just carseats, I'm pregnat with my 1st boy after 2 girls and it's hard to find really cute anything for boys, especially without spending an arm and a leg. Not too mention how cliche all the boys stuff is, if you don't like sports and dinosaurs then 65% of what you can buy is cut out. It's so much harder to shop for a boy!
    shawneewaiting

Answer by shawneewaiting at 5:29 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• All that I can say is take up sewing. I hate most of what is on the market for boys these days. I've found some great basics at The Children's Place. Nice button down shirts in cotton and linen with nothing printed on them. Levis still look good too. Other than that, make it yourself. BTW car seat covers are pretty easy to make.
    always_chris

Answer by always_chris at 5:40 PM on Sep. 25, 2009