What one law do you wish didn't exist?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Same sex marriage law.

Answer by older at 5:06 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• The Abortion law, it should be illegal, unless the doctor has to do a DNC in a life or death situation.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 5:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I agree with the abortion law....
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 5:16 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I agree same sex marriage should be allowed, whether or not you think it is a sin our country is based on all people being created equal and having the right to pursue happiness, those along with liberty are the only three inalienable rights laid out in the declaration of independence and letting some people get married and others not goes against homosexuals pursuit of happiness and definitely goes against all people being equal. It boils down to a Christian thing if you ask me, and I'm a Christian, but what happened to separation of church and state. Also, and I know this is controversial, but I think they should legalize and regulate prostitution. It is NEVER going to go away and if you legalized it you can make mandatory std testing regular and tax it and damn near eliminate street walking, so nobody has to see it, our country makes money, we cut down on the spread of disease and keep women from being killed in the process
    shawneewaiting

Answer by shawneewaiting at 5:26 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• That Pot is Illegal! Make it legal, tax the hell out of it and cut the drug cartels out of it. It would help fix our economy from the tax revenu alone. Even pay for health care.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I agree with vbruno they should make weed legal
    MamaGreene

Answer by MamaGreene at 2:28 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Gravity. :)
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:44 AM on Sep. 26, 2009