I'm 5 1/2 Months Pregnant And??

I'm pregnant and just feeling down right depressed today.. Has anyone else felt this way???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes I felt that way during my second pregnancy and then after I had her I suffered from postpartum depression.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I'm 12 weeks and I feel that way.
    Pregnancy blues... :[
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:15 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• normal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• It's normal try something to cheer yourself up like: Getting your hair or nails done, eating one of your fav. foods, inviting friends or family over to watch a movie, snuggling up w/ your SO, or maybe you just need to call up your bff and tell her how you're feeling. These are the things that have helped me so far . Hope you feel better soon!
    armanaqueen630

Answer by armanaqueen630 at 7:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I felt pretty bad most of my 2nd pregnancy. I do contribute most of it to gaining ALOT of weight and not being able to buy clothes that fit, etc... I felt like a scrub all the time and it ruined my day evry day!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 9:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2009