How to ease the pain until I can get to a dentist

I have a couple teeth that need work badly and they are killing me right now. I have dental insurance through work but can't afford the co-pay right now. How can I ease the pain for a month or so til I can go to the dentist? I have been using Aleve and Ibprofine off and on all week but today they haven't touched the pain at all. Orajel worked for a while too but not anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Health

• ground clover, take it and put it on the teeth that hurt and it will take the pain oway, it works great.
    Sorry momma teeth pain sucks.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Oil of clove is what's in anbesol...I believe the PP meant ground clove and I bet that would work too.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:45 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Hey those are some good Tips thanks ladies cause my Tooth hurts as well and I was about to post the same thing..HAHA
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 5:55 PM on Sep. 25, 2009