WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? Barak Obama is NOT God!!

Okay so, Elementary school kids, sang a song to him. It sounds like a church song, of praise! WTF did he do, to deserve such "praise" Its really freaking creepy! I would NOT allow my child to sing a song like that to ANY president! He is going on freaking talk shows! Who does he think he is? Brad Pitt? Not! ughhhhhhhhhhh The man cant even put his hand across his heart when saying the pledge!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The teacher who did that is apparently not much of a teacher VERY IGNORANT for her to do to little children.The children cannot help it they just listen when the teacher says they will learn these songs and preform them..

What amazes me is anyone who cannot see the clear danger in doing such to little minds..little minds that will be the future...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:23 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• The man cant even put his hand across his heart when saying the pledge!

not true
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 6:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• NOT TRUE? sure about that autodidact?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:39 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• the ppl who think Obama can do no wrong & compare him to God are as delusional & down right stupid as those who think he is the anti-Christ & that no matter what he's out to get us all.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:42 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Well ok I think he has to be extremely intelligent and up to no good OR pretty ignorant and in way over his head..

but thats just my opinion
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I think the song is a bit much but get over the fact that he is our president whether you like him or not.

Answer by older at 6:46 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Well no chit older lol

Doesnt mean I cannot gripe..and I will continue trust me as long as he keeps doing the stupid shit he is doing!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:53 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I live in the county where this crap happened (fortunately my children do not attend that school), but the teacher who did this "conveniently retired" last June, and she put this performance together NOT for Black History Month, but to "honor" Obama for FATHER'S DAY!!!   WTF?!!

So, Obama may not be God, but some people are trying to make him out to be everyone's "Daddy!"

"Fired up? Ready to go! Fired Up? Ready to go!" (smacks forehead)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• battle hymn of the republic....are you effin kidding me? our founding fathers must be turning over in their graves.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• tnmomofive, griping is good for frustration!

Answer by older at 7:15 PM on Sep. 25, 2009