To All Of You!!!!!!

Those of you who responded to my question about my ex wanting more custody of our three children...you have no idea what the whole thing is. So you would agree to allow your children to spend every other week with a man who loves to drink, slaps the kids across the head and tells them their stupid for feeling/thinking that way, drops f bombs every other word, and that is just the beginning... So I am glad to know that some of you moms are awful and don't care how your kids are treated at their fathers. to think I had faith in you moms for some caring feedback! What a disappoint you are!

My3RaysofSun

Asked by My3RaysofSun at 5:54 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• I never saw your post but if that is whats going on He shouldnt have any custody over kids much less himself he needs to be in state's custody you know JAIL. If he is allowed visits make sure they are supervised.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 5:57 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• well, we aren't all that judgemental. You just have to pick nice CM'er's :) Sorry to hear about your kids father - he sounds like a puke and a half!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:57 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Did you include that in your previous question?
    If you didn't, are we supposed to be mind readers and look "deeply" in to a question and come to the conclusion that automatically is bad?
    Or... do we just read the question as is, without getting any background history - and just answer with what we've got?

Calm down. If you weren't going to like all the answers given to you, then don't ask.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:58 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Never saw your previous question.

He sounds like scum. Hope you have a good lawyer.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Didn't see your previous post but it sounds like he's terrible. I'm sorry.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I did explain that their well-being doesn't seem to be on his priority list. But was told not be so selfish with the kids. That they need their dad too. I already know that, but I believe it is best if they don't live with him every other week. Sorry if i seem mad, but my world has done a flip! How would you feel not to see them for 7-8 days every other week? It makes me sick to think I can't say goodnight to them.
    My3RaysofSun

Answer by My3RaysofSun at 6:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• And I can't afford a lawyer! His parents got his lawyer for him.
    My3RaysofSun

Answer by My3RaysofSun at 6:05 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Please ignore the sarcasm of some of these CM's. I'm afraid some people have forgotten that the two things you can never get back are the sped arrow and the spoken word.
    I'm guessing you are the mom who wanted to know about a change of venue for child custody. Ask your question again and perhaps this time you will get answers instead of accusations.
    always_chris

Answer by always_chris at 6:07 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Have you checked in with Legal Aid? Or any local women's groups? You may be able to get some assistance. If he's got a lawyer, you REALLY need one or you're not going to win this fight.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Yes. Was there yesterday. I do qualify, but they said he won't be able to get me one for "quite some time". Whatever that meant? Then he got up and left the room.
    My3RaysofSun

Answer by My3RaysofSun at 6:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2009