getting over my babies daddy

My babies father broke up with me when i was 4 months pregnant, i was devastated, especially when i found out he had a girlfriend.he still wanted to be there for me as a friend through my pregnancy but it was too painful. now that the baby is here i asked him if there was a chance we could get back together, but he has said he has moved on. i was hurt. Now i am starting to go out, and get fixed up, and he asks me where i am going, and who i am going with. This makes me thing he still cares, and that there is a chance for us. I'm confused??

FREESPIRIT09

Asked by FREESPIRIT09 at 5:57 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• He doesn't sound like he cares to me. He sounds like he was clear in saying he moved on. Don't let wishful thinking keep you from finding your own true love

Answer by admckenzie at 5:58 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• He left you, had another girtlfriend while you were pregnant. He said he has moved on. You don't want him even if he is now trying to confuse you.

If sounds like you just had the baby. Try to take some time for just you and the baby. You don't need a man right now. When the baby is a little older there will be time and you will be able to make better decisions.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I think that he probably does want you, I think it's hard to not want someone when you just had a baby together. You have all these emotions and a new baby that you want to parent with someone else, its' rough, i've been there and am there now, lol. I think that what you really have to remember is how he left you while you were pregnant, that not a real man!! Now, people can change, but it's more likely that he won't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• don't confuse him asking for caring. This could just be selfishness and control. Truh is you don't owed him an explanation.
    nycsexymommy

Answer by nycsexymommy at 8:35 PM on Sep. 25, 2009