neighbor upstairs is just getting soooooo DISRESPECTFUL and LOUD!

my neighbor upstairs watches children as her job. they ARE so loud! i understand we are in an apt and noise will happen. but its ridiculous how much she makes. just the other day, she asked me if i heard her and the little girls she watches DANCING... this woman, no offense, is a large woman. and she lives upSTAIRS and shes dancing and jumping around? should she put into consideration that her neighbor downstairs has a little baby that tries to sleep and she is waking her up all the time? (ive told her) the kids she watches jump up and down on the ground ALL day long! she also lets her dogs poop LITERALLY right in front of my front door and then covers it with rocks ... the flies get so bad from it it looks like we are living disgusting and we arent! ive told the office about the poop nothing has been done.our lease is up in about 2 months, but im going crazy!! what would you do!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Call the cops.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• pick up the poo and put it on her door step!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Flaming bag of poo time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• WOW.... go talk to her.,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i'd take the poop right on back up to her door. and as far as the noise, how many other neighbors do you have? after repeatedly talking to an upstairs neighbor in an old apartment while hubby was deployed (she woke at 4 a.m. and did jumping jacks on a hardwood floor, i didn't get home from work til 2 a.m. so i was going to bed as she woke up, i only asked that she work out in a different room and she refused to) anyways, hubby got home got fed up after 2 days, so one night around midnight he played the radio EXTREMELY loudly for about 4 mins, than again an hour later and every hour after that til about 5, we didn't hear her that morning or any morning after that. its extreme and rude if you have someone else attached to you (we didn't) but it worked.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:42 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• This probaly wasn't a finer moment of mine but what is said above.......I've done that. It was my downstairs neighbor that made all the freaking noise. And I would put cat food on MY doorstep for the stray cats that I was trying to coax into my house and she'd let her dogs eat it! She would let her 4 dogs (living in a 1 bedroom) outside without a chain or anything. After they would eat my cat food, they'd shit on my porch. I told her about it and she laughed and went back into the house. SO, I put the shit right outside her door after it got dark. When she stepped outside with her dogs, she stepped in a huge pile of shit. I of course, was sitting on MY porch laughing my ass off. I hate rude neighbors. What I've found is that if you have a problem with something, tell that person. If they choose to ignore you, and/or do nothing about it, well, do what you have to.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 6:46 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I would report her to the landlord about the noise factor and the poo outside.
    It would be in the landlord's best interest to find out if she is following state laws on childcare on his premises. Most apartments will not allow you to run a business out of them, but state laws dictate how many children a person can watch by themselves before they are required a state certification or license and a proper facility.
    Start with the landlord.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:36 PM on Sep. 25, 2009