Evenflo Summit Safety Gate... ? for those who have this

Ok so I got the Evenflo Summit Safety Gate today and I've been trying to set it up. But i've been having some trouble. The door that swings open wont latch shut...like theres a big gap so it doesnt even meet the lock. I have been following the instructions, but its still not working and I just dont know what im doing wrong!! Its very frustrating. Do/did you have this gate? How did you make it latch together?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Ours is not the Evenflo Summit, but with our when the gate will not shut right you have to adjust the tensioners (sp?)
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• This is our gate (so you can see if they look alike mechanically). I don't know why it gets poor reviews we absolutely LOVE IT. I love that it is functional AND stylish!

http://www.amazon.com/Stylish-Secure-Extra-Decorative-Thru-Gate/dp/B0016LXUTU/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1253931080&sr=1-24
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:12 PM on Sep. 25, 2009