Okay...Does anyone outside of the USA have a younger child 4-6 who would like to be pen pals with my son?

My 5 year old son really wants a friend in another country to exchange letters, drawings and pictures with. Email would be fine snail mail would be better (maybe after getting to know each other via email). I would most likely doing a lot of his hand writing for him for a while while he gets better at it. He loves Star Wars, Wall-e, all robots and space things of any kind. He is very fond of cats and the color red. You can leave messages or feedback here but if anyone is serious please PM me so we can keep it secure for our little ones. :0) Thanks!

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 6:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• ask a spanish teacher os other lauage teacher
    we always did pen pals in grade scool .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Try asking a teacher at school or try the internet.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 7:30 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Tried the internet search. It came up with a lot of pay places or just very sketchy sounding ones. Wasn't impressed with any of them I found. Some one on here suggested I try this. LOL his teacher told me to look online to.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:32 PM on Sep. 25, 2009