Do you get board being a stay at home Mom?

I stay home but that's because I am on maternity leave for 12 weeks, I love it! But I sure do get board at home all day, although other times I would rather be like a hermit!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 6:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No I don't get bored. I have three very active little girls, and I homeschool. So we are on the move ALL THE TIME! lol Somedays I wish I could be bored!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 6:57 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Nope. Sometimes I'm lonely but thats not the same thing as being bored. :)
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 7:00 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I had 3 little boys (now pretty much grown) and homeschooled too, never had time to be bored. I'm still at home, youngest is 17, and I love being home. There's so much that I want to do there's not enough time for all of it even now!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I was bored when we tried it. And my son was not happy, either because all his friends were in after-school care!

Just to be quite clear...it wasn't that I had nothing to do. I had PLENTY to *do*. But it was rarely anything that I really wanted to spend my time doing. Suzy Homemaker I will never be. I enjoy the occasional dabble in domesticity but can't live that life.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:08 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I have 3 kids, I homeschool and cook from scratch. No I don't get bored. I have plenty of things to keep me busy all day. Usually at the end of the day I'm exhausted. I had a career prior to having children and I never worked this hard at my place of employment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i get bored,even when hubby is home,im always playing with my almost 16month old
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2009