Does your husband make good income for you to be a stay at home Mom?

I am just wondering :)

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 6:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We've always agreed that we wanted me to stay home with the kids. He makes good money, but we do have to budget and spend carefully. I think we would have to do the same if I worked. I didn't make that much money, so I think with childcare, transportation, work clothes, etc. It would actually have cost us money for me to work. I save a lot of money the way I cook, and wouldn't have the time to cook that way if I worked. I also have always made a little money on the side that helped out, and didn't have to pay child care.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:07 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I think he does...of course other people would not think the same way. I just know how to budget and save money really well! lol. We are not rich by any means, but I think we are comfortable.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• We aren't rich but we can make it off of only what he makes. We both prefer that I stay at home so it works for us. :)
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 6:59 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• For the time period that I stayed home exclusively, no. I worked at night to be able to stay at home with my baby.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Yes..thank God..he makes around these numbers a year *00,000. Its more thank enough for me to stay at home with my 3 kids, but trust me I'm dying to return to work..ASAP..its been a long 6 yrs. Lol..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I meant more than
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• We are not rich but he makes enough to pay the bills, buy food and there is still very litttle to go out as a family. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2009